About Civic Studios
Civic Studios is a global media company incubated at the MIT Media Lab, USA with a unique vision of bringing social impact and change through entertainment. With strong media IPs rooted in Indian storytelling, the company creates well-researched and authentic stories of change, hope and pride across formats of film, web series/television shows, and short-form digital content. The company facilitates international co-productions, liaises with top talent and crew at a global scale, and has a distribution reach across theaters, film festivals and streaming platforms domestically and internationally.
Title: Social Media Associate
Location: Civic Studios office (Khar (W), Mumbai, India)
Commitment type: Full time
Pay: Compensation commensurate with experience
We are looking for a Social Media Associate who is driven to strategise, design and manage the social media strategy for Civic Studios, that leverages its niche position at the intersection of pop culture and impact.
- Managing the daily coordination of implementing social media strategy for Instagram (Primary), Youtube, and other short form platforms like podcast platforms, along with the Short Form Content lead & social media agency on hire
- Building the CS Instagram organic and inorganic growth strategy through brainstorming on tone & voice, content buckets, new features, design language, social media trends, etc.
- Ideating social media content for CS Instagram to create monthly content calendars that are fresh, consistent, and engaging.
- Ensuring execution of all SM deliverables is as per the CS Instagram content strategy and social media trends, and hygiene processes of stories, highlights, comments, DMs are being managed by the agency
- Ideation & production support for existing and new IPs launched as part of the handle, and also other external collaborations being executed on the CS social handles
- Managing any Influencer collaborations in terms of briefs, costing, ideation, deliverables, etc.
- Tracking the performance metrics in comprehensive, easy to understand format, along with the agency, to ensure quarterly and yearly goals for the handle, the properties, and the externalb collaborations are met
- Showcasing CS Social wins internally to the larger teams, and also in pitch decks, etc.
- Providing editing / design support for Social media creatives and videos as and when required
- On shoot – Creating Social Media Exclusive content – BTS, Reels and Influencer deliverables (if and when required).
- Build the strategy and idea development for other relevant SM platforms like Twitter, Youtube, podcasts as they go live, along with the team
- Keep an eye out for & encourage new innovations basis digital media & competition trends
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- 2-4 years experience in an ad-agency/Media industry
- Proven experience in executing social media campaigns. Entertainment / media client experience is a bonus
- High level of familiarity with Instagram platform, formats, trends. Instagram advertising familiarity is a bonus
- Graduate – Preferably BMM
- Interest in pop culture, digital content, and mainstream cinema is preferred
We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds irrespective of gender, sexuality, caste, class,
ideology, and ability, and aim to provide a nourishing workspace for all.
You can read more about us on www.civicstudios.com
- Your resume
- A short cover note/email about why you’re interested in this position
- Expected remuneration (pre-tax)