Title: Production Assistant
Commitment type: Full time
Pay: Compensation commensurate with experience and industry standards
Civic Studios runs a Hindi Youtube channel called Pocket Change that creates relatable, comedy content for young Indians with democracy at its heart. We have a slate of police comedies, family dramedies, news shows and sketches that will encourage young people to make democracy a dinner table conversation. We are currently focused on short form fiction formats in the range of 5-8 minutes, and are aimed at 18-35 years old Indians across tier 1 and tier 2 cities.
We are looking for a Production Assistant who is excited to join the team & drive the execution and logistics of our videos.
- Complete tasks as per timelines.
- Assist the Content Producers in confirming and following up with vendors.
- Sourcing Art and Costume properties for smaller shoots.
- Keep Art and Costume inventories updated.
- Transfer of materials for post production between locations and vendors.
- Coordinating with technical crew
- Coordinating with spot department
- Coordination and management of production logistics across all departments. ( lights, camera, post production)
- Production with minimum 1-2 of proven work experience as a Production Assistant in video or film formats.
- A team player with collaboration and leadership skills; can plan ahead for smooth running for the project.
- Excellent communication skills, active problem solving approach and a ‘doer’ attitude is essential.
- Strong crew network in pre- and post- production (production houses, line producers, casting, Art, music, DI, graphics), and creative (writers, directors, editors, etc.) fields.
- Must be bilingual (Hindi/English).
We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds irrespective of gender, sexuality, caste, class, ability, and ideology, and aim to provide a nourishing workspace for all.
All roles at Civic Studios require an interest in civic engagement and participative democracy.
How to apply:
Please send in your resume and a cover note to email@example.com with the name of the role you’re applying for in the subject line.