Title: Graphic Designer for Video
Location: Civic Studios office (BKC, Mumbai, India)
Commitment type: Full time or part time basis availability/ project type
Pay: Compensation commensurate with experience
Civic Studios runs a Hindi digital content channel called Pocket Change that creates relatable, comedy content for young Indians with civic engagement at its heart. We talk about issues around laws, policy, governance and policing that affect young people, in a way that empowers them to make better use of our institutions of democracy.
- Working with the video team to provide design solutions for video
- Being able to create varied styles and looks for different video series briefs
- Ability to provide motion graphics solutions will be a big bonus
- Creating a cohesive design language for all social media collaterals for the series
- Creating a network of visual artists that can be reached out to as per video brief and idea
- Image and Visual related research
Looking for a dynamic, multi- talented graphic designer and animator for an upcoming civic based digital video channel. Politically aware and engaged, curious and self reliant, capable of independently executing ideas. Should have basic illustration skills as well as motion graphics skills. The ability to animate is a bonus- the more forms and styles, the better!
- 2-5 years in graphic design and animation.
- Applications from new graduates with strong portfolios are also welcome.
- Graphic Design for Video
- Graphic Design for Social Media
- Image Research
- Basic Digital Illustration Skills
- Motion Graphics – optional but would be preferred
- 2-D Animation – bonus
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
All roles at Civic Studios require an interest in civic engagement and participative democracy.
How to apply:
Please send in the following in am email to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Your portfolio or work samples
- A short cover note/email about why you’re interested in this position
- How you found out about this position