Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Civic Studios office (Mumbai, India)
Commitment type: Part time / Full time
Pay: Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type:Part time / Full time
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist who can create and execute the marketing strategy for our Pocket Change brand, including its Youtube channel and social media presence. This is an opportunity to build the audience and community for a new brand, with the aim of driving traffic from Tier 1 and 2 cities in India. The digital marketing manager will design, implement and drive the following:
- Paid and organic strategy for the brand’s Youtube channel and social handles on Instagram and Facebook
- Social media campaign design for video release, including engagement activities like UGC, live streaming, etc., right from creating & optimizing campaigns to expanding current and potential audience
- Crossposting strategy for platforms like Whatsapp, Telegram, MX Takatak, Sharechat
- Digital advertising strategy across Google, Facebook, Instagram
- Influencer strategy and outreach – paid and organic
- Monetization strategy, including brand partnerships, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Video packaging in collaboration with the creative & design team, including video title, title slates, social media collaterals, SEO via keywords, tags, hashtags, etc.
- Tracking, analysis and reporting on key performance metrics, and leveraging of data to set goals and optimize strategy
- Competition trends and analysis
- Establishing best practices, and staying abreast of new tools and trends for digital marketing and advertising
- Proven experience in digital video marketing aimed at driving Youtube traffic across paid and organic channels
- Knowledge of Youtube and Google Analytics, Instagram & Facebook Insights, and ability to guide metrics analysis into strategy and planning
- Knowledge of digital advertising ecosystem, including hands-on experience with ad networks, programmatic buying, social media, etc.
- Interest in using digital marketing channels and social media to drive conversations around social issues, civic issues and media impact
- Data driven approach to setting targets and achieving results
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written) with strong attention to detail; proficiency in spoken and written Hindi and English is a must
We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds irrespective of gender, sexuality, caste, class, ability, and ideology, and aim to provide a nourishing workspace for all.
All roles at Civic Studios require an interest in civic engagement and participative democracy.
How to apply:
Please send in the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume
- A short cover note/email about why you’re interested in this position
- How you found out about this position